A new maintenance release of CurveExpert Pro is available. This version fixes a couple of reported problems, and adds the capability to insert leaders and/or trailers into the axis labels on a graph. Details follow:
- NEW: The user can now insert leaders and trailers into the axis labels.
- CHANGED: added warnings that display to the user if the confidence or prediction bounds cannot be computed at draw time.
- RESOLVED: Can only paste a theme once.
- RESOLVED: A single dollar sign, when displayed on the graph, sometimes did not display properly. Fixed.
- RESOLVED: Drag and drop of a cxp file to graph doesn't work.
- CHANGED: Added a way to change the license even on an already-licensed product.