CurveExpert Professional 1.2.1 is a maintenance update in order to address a couple of small problems that occurred on Mac platforms. There are also two new features in this release.
- ADDED: Engineering notation can now be used for floating point numbers throughout the application.
- ADDED: Arclength calculation tool in the results window.
- RESOLVED: licensing did not work for OSX 10.5 (Leopard). Fixed.
- RESOLVED: missing documentation items in the application preferences section. Fixed.
- RESOLVED: zoom box artifacts in OSX. Fixed.
- RESOLVED: opening the log viewer would crash the application under OSX. Fixed.
- RESOLVED: set of typos found in documentation. Fixed.